cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [c2] bugs in xsp engine
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:21:29 GMT
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> > * if you fail to declare a logicsheet namespace that's not used in your
> > source xsp page, but only in a logicsheet it calls, that logicsheet is not
> > applied. i think this is a well known bug, is anyone working on it?
>
> Just fixed this. Please give it a shot.

you rock my world, dims. i'd started to poke around in the xsp engine but
got lost in the morass of the, what, 20 different classes and interfaces
that comprise the system. :). this works like a charm. i'll see if i can
come up with an example that would require circular dependencies though.

- donald