cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Cocoon 1.8.2 Formatter. XML->XHTML or XML->XML
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:12:31 GMT
I currently have Cocoon 1.8.2 formatting results back to clients in the
format of either .html or .wap. How do I get for instance
that same format of results that I am returning as .html to be returned to
the client as .xhtml, .xml, or even plain text.

I use a series of xml->xsl to render results back to various browsers.
Beyond adding the entry below to my xsl file what else
do I need to added to return .xhtml instead of .html???

 <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type
 <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type
 <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message