cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/webapp/docs/samples/xsp cookie.xsp
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:05:59 GMT
What I did forget to tell you:

If you don't care about the environment you are currently running in
(commandline, servlet or whatever) and you know that you always use
the servlet environment (if you are comming from C1 then this might
be the case anyway), you can still use one trick:

You can cast the Response object to the org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpResponse
object and use the old sendRedirect() method. But this only works with servlets!!

I know this a bad thing to do, but it might be another way for migrating.

Carsten