cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: cocoon-reload=true or cocoon-reload%3Dtrue ?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 06:36:15 GMT
Giacomo,

hey - someone else working on a Sunday :-)

> why is it that I need to enter "cocoon-reload%3Dtrue" in my Netscape
browser
> and "cocoon-reload=true" in IE to get Cocoon to actually recompile the
> sitemap?

Last time I've checked there was no need for reloading the sitemap.
Remember that the sitemap recompiles asynchoniously so you don't get the
expected result after the first try (not even the second one :).
<<

I know the sitemap is compiled in the background .. but there are times when
I need to wait for the result - and I thought "cocoon-reload" was the way to
do this - and hence my question.

But dont worry - its Monday - and Carsten is here - so I can get him to look
:-) (Hey I love being a manager - sometimes) :-)))))

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]