cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2] Problems with more than 10 simultaneous image requests
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 18:22:44 GMT
I'm coming across a problem when the current CVS of C2 is put under heavy
load.  I wonder whether it could be something to do with the component
pooling.  It appears as thought there may be a problem when more than
about 10 images are requested simultaneously.

Any thoughts?

The net result is that pages loaded during the heavy load period exhibit
missing images, as if the requests have been refused rather than delayed.
Reaccessing the page brings the images back no problem.

I'm sorry that I'm just generating bug reports at the moment and not doing
much to follow them through.  Hopefully I'll have a bit more time sometime
soon!

Stuart.