cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From steven.no...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: [C2] InstantDB - License
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:20:59 GMT
>From the InstantDB License page
(http://instantdb.enhydra.org/software/license/instantDB.html):

[...]

InstantDB Licensing

The InstantDB binary releases are free for evaluation and development. Until
InstantDB is Open Sourced please contact Lutris Technologies for full
license details.

[...]

As far as I can read, this means also that

1) InstantDB binary releases are not explicitelly made free for production
purposes, and
2) given *real* interest, we should contact Lutris asking about the full
license (I've copied them).

</Steven>