cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ola Lundqvist <o...@debian.org>
Subject problem with sitemap_xmap.java
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:36:18 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to package cocoon2 for debian but have got into some problems.
The reason why I package cocoon2 (in addition to) cocoon1 is that
cocoon1 and jetspeed does not work very well together under tomcat (3.2.1-1).

I'll attach the cocoon log.

/usr/share/tomcat/work/localhost_8080%2Fcocoon/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java
It is quite obvious that the transformation to that file is not perfect
because it is not complete. How do I fix this, and what can cause it?
I'll attach that file too.

In /usr/share/tomcat/lib i have xerces, xalan, servlet, tomcat and bsf
jar-files.

Regards,

// Ola