cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Schmitt, Christian" <Christian.Schm...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: problem with sitemap_xmap.java
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:56:29 GMT
Ola,
try to add the following in Cocoon's web.xml:
	<init-param>
	 <param-name>work-directory</param-name>
	 <param-value>WEB-INF/classes</param-value>
	</init-param>

I put it right underneath:

  <init-param>
   <param-name>log-level</param-name>
   <param-value>DEBUG</param-value>
  </init-param>

I believe that this parameter used to be in web.xml but now it looks like
it's gone. But when I added it again Cocoon was running again.

Hope this helps,
Christian