cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <kzielin...@supermedia.pl>
Subject Re[4]: [C2] Default Database - based on HSQL Database Engine
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:02:21 GMT
Hello Davanum,

DS> Can you figure out a way to run HSQL in the stand-alone mode. So that we don't have
to run any
DS> batch files?

DS> I had set it up that way by specifying the full path of files in the jdbc connect statement.
DS> "jdbc:hsqldb:${install.war}/cocoon/WEB-INF/db/cocoondb". Does this fail for you?

I couldn't run HSQL specyfing only jdbc connection.
I belive that this is possible eg: run HSQL as servlet.

Actually I run HSQL starting script manualy.

I have configured InstantDB from enhydra.org with Cocoon2. This DB
is started for each request to url eg by:
<dburl>jdbc:idb:..\\webapps\\cocoon\\Web-inf\\db_idb\\test.prp</dburl>
Using InstandDB we haven't to run database server manualy.

Please tell me if you are interested in configuration InstantDB with
Cocoon2.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                            mailto:kzielinski@supermedia.pl