cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [C2] Problem with SubSitemaps and XIncludeSAXConnector
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:05:43 GMT
I get the Exception at the bottom of this email when I try to include something
specified in a subsitemap.  The question I have is how does a sitemap allow you
to incorporate EventPipelines that are declared in subsitemaps?  Can there be
a second method available to the sitemap specification that returns an EventPipeline?
At least to internal components?

If not, then we have to resort to the hack that Dims had at the beginning....
Any help?

ERROR   34782   [cocoon  ] (Thread-10): Error selecting sitemap
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline.

	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEventPipeline.java:236)

	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEventPipeline.java:136)

	at org.apache.cocoon.components.saxconnector.XIncludeSAXConnector.processXIncludeElement(XIncludeSAXConnector.java:188)