cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: I can't declare a namespace in XSP
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:38:26 GMT

Berin Loritsch a écrit :
> I am trying to declare the xforms namespace in a page I am using,
> however, I am suffering from issues dealing with the namespace
> stripping algorithm in XSP.
> I want to use <xform:button> et. al., but every time I try to
> declare the namespace it gets stripped out.
Can you please post a sample ? I checked on the latest CVS by altering
simple.xsp and it's OK.

BTW, I noticed that requesting foo.xsp?cocoon-view=content strips all
namespace declarations, resulting in an incorrect document, but the
start/endPrefixMapping are in the generated java source code.
Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: