cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: I can't declare a namespace in XSP
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:38:26 GMT

Berin Loritsch a écrit :

> I am trying to declare the xforms namespace in a page I am using,
> however, I am suffering from issues dealing with the namespace
> stripping algorithm in XSP.
>
> I want to use <xform:button> et. al., but every time I try to
> declare the namespace it gets stripped out.

Can you please post a sample ? I checked on the latest CVS by altering
simple.xsp and it's OK.

BTW, I noticed that requesting foo.xsp?cocoon-view=content strips all
namespace declarations, resulting in an incorrect document, but the
start/endPrefixMapping are in the generated java source code.
--
Sylvain Wallez