cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c2] another bug in aggregating stuff
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:38:29 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> hey guys. it seems that when you load a aggregate part:
>
> <map:part src="meta.xsp" element="meta" ns="http://intranet.webslingerZ.com/xml/site/v1"/>
>
> that the namespace specified becomes the default namespace for the
> included document, not just for the newly created element. that can break
> stylesheets. i'd say that the namespace should only apply to the element.
> others?

It yeilds

  <!-- included stuff -->

are you proposing something along the lines of this?

  <!-- included stuff -->

The Namespace is optional, and it opperates as you would expect it to.
I would like to declare namespaces like the second example (xmlns:foo)
for aggregated content--I think that would be useful.