cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2] Showstopper bug
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:41:20 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
> Is there a sequence of steps (or) a sample to recreate the problem?

There is with my code, but I can't broadcast that.  I am currently
checking for diffs between my cocoon.xconf and the one included with
Cocoon.  Same with sitemap components.

Basically, when I get a SessionAlreadyInvalidatedExcpetion that came
from a bug in my code that tried to get an Attribute after the session
has been invalidated--I got the error every time I made a request until
I restarted the web server.  Another way this manifested is when an
exception was thrown by my JDBC driver in an Action (Column does not
exist...).  It's as if an exception in an Action is causing problems
with the TraxTransformer.