cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon 2] Showstopper bug
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:46:51 GMT
I have found that once an exception is thrown, that Cocoon will
no longer display a correct page--for any URI.  This happens
even whether Caching is used or not.  I am not sure as to why
this happens.  Does the Sitemap ever clear the exceptions once
they have been handled?

It may be related to the fact that sitemaps are declared as
ThreadSafe, so the same instance is always returned.  The
Poolable approach may not work for it either as the Handler
does not get a new instance each time.  I might try making
it SingleThreaded, and see if that fixes the issue.