cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Updates to Avalon Components delayed....
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:41:36 GMT
Due to the incredible amount of restructuring over on Avalon,
what would have been two very simple changes, involves changing
package references in almost every class in Cocoon.  I am almost
done with the update, but there may be some bugs introduced.

I am doing my best to not commit anything until the obvious
bugs are worked out of the system.

Also, due to the slight rearchitecting of the ComponentHolders,
we will be able to see in the logs which kind of ComponentHolder
we are using (Default = SingleThreaded, ThreadSafe, and Poolable).
The ComponentHolder returned by the Component Management follows
the priority of Poolable, ThreadSafe, SingleThreaded (in that
order).

This will help to track down why things don't work as well as
they could....