cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bala Sambandam <b...@idanim.com>
Subject mail/sendmail processors code submission
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:53:49 GMT
Hello,

I've written a web frontend for IMAP/Sendmail using the mail.xsl and
sendmail.xsl processors, and I'm including the modifications that I had
to make to these processors to get as far as I've gotten with the
application.

mail.xsl.diff is diff -w -u against version 1.6
sendmail.xsl.diff is diff -w -u against version 1.9

If any additional info is needed for either file, then let me know by
sending mail to me directly, as I will likely unsub from the list.

The modifications that I made to mail.xsl require HTML Tidy for the
interpretation of badly formed HTML messages as XML fragments;
otherwise, badly formed HTML messages are interpretted as plain text.
Well formed HTML messages are interpreted as XML fragments without the
need of HTML Tidy.

thanks,
Bala