cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c2] simple sitemap question
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:30:00 GMT
Klaasen Tom wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  I was approaching it from the Matching point of view.

> btw, great to see that Actions are considered a worthy replacement for
> Matchers, because writing Matchers (and Selectors) isn't the most fun thing
> to do (although it _does_ give you the feeling "whow, I did it" ;) )

I don't think that testing Matchers as components has really been tested...
As a factory method, yeah it's a pain, but it is more efficient than the
component based way.

It would be interresting to try the Matcher from a Component standpoint.