cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2]: Current cvs is not working
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:36:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when a do a clean build of the current cvs and start it with Tomcat,
> I get an NPE - The URLFactory can not be found.
>
> The workaround is to copy all role definitions from the cocoon.roles
> to the cocoon.xconf and it works.
> Is the splitting into cocoon.roles and cocoon.xconf not working?

It was for me.  It uses the ClassLoader to get the resource.
I can make it a file in the webapp directory, so that we get
fewer "how come my servlet container has a wacked classloader?"
complaints.

Another thing, check to see if the cocoon.roles actually got copied
into the jar.  I altered the build script to make this happen, but
I am not sure if it got in there or not.