cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject ComponentManagement Infrastructure.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:45:56 GMT
I want to alter the ComponentManagement infrastructure slightly.
I am changing it so that the DefaultComponentManager can be given
a RoleManager which is configured independently of the Component
Manager.  That will allow us to place the Role mapping into a
separate file completely, and keep it as a developer concern.

I will also add one more method to the RoleManager interface so
that ComponentSelectors can query for default classes of a component
type with a shorthand name.  This will ease the deployer's job
and not confuse them with too much information.