cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Odds of having Xalan2 with C1 ?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:55:11 GMT
philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca wrote:

> This no caching issue also applies with XSP ?
>
> Just curious,

Yes.  Cocoon 2 will compile the XSP, and keep the instances of the
compiled Generators in memory (it pools all compiled instances),
and every subsequent access is very quick.  Same type of thing you
would expect from Cocoon 1.

Cocoon 2 has extensive Component Pooling (including Connection pooling),
but no cached streams.