cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From philippe.lav...@cactus.ca
Subject RE: [C2][Patch] Installation documentation
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:55:13 GMT
I think that with the -A option you'll get back to the  main trunc. You are
using a branch version of CVS.  I think -A stands for the Reset/sticky
tags/branch option.

Hope this helps

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus-Hendrik Wolf [mailto:K-H.Wolf@ifmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 9:40 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C2][Patch] Installation documentation

At 15:10 11.04.2001, you wrote:
>Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > Quoting Klaus-Hendrik Wolf <K-H.Wolf@ifmi.org>:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > for I am new to C2, I was happy to find your description and it seems
> > > as if I found an mistake. The command
> > >          .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp
> > > doesn't work for there is no targe like webapp in the build.xml.
> >
> > Then I think you'll have the wrong version. My Cocoon 2 build.xml
> really has the
> > webapp target and it builds smoothly.
>
>Try this _very_ small change:
>
>.\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true webapp
>
>(notice "=yes" is changed to "=true").  Also, how did you get C2?

OK, there's my problem!
I checked out cocoon2 today using jCVS and the given settings. The revision
of my file is 1.71, while the actual version (according to
http://xml.apache.org/websrc/index.cgi/xml-cocoon/build.xml) is 1.6.2.67.
I downloaded it manually  via webcvs and the everything seems to compile
right.

But: how do I get the right versions with jCVS? Any solutions?

For this is off topic please answer directly to k-h.wolf@ifmi.org
Thanks, and sorry for bothering you!

Klaus Hendrik