cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [c2] Imports
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:12:59 GMT
Hi,

I was just poking about the source and noticed there was two conventions
for import statements in code base. One sorted them alphabetically and
another grouped them by spaces and not necessarily ordered in any way. I
have a script that reformats to the first way .. when I update avalon
section would you like me to apply it or not ?

Cheers,

Pete