cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Problem with SubSitemaps and XIncludeSAXConnector
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:50:05 GMT
Berin,

I looked everywhere, checked with Giacomo also....No luck. So think we will have to add my
previous hack. (pass current Sitemap all the way till it reaches SAXConnector).
But we should also organize Sitemap's into a parent-children hierarchy so that we can navigate
the
hierarchy programatically. This will also allow us to specify sitemaps relative to each other.
What do you think? The hack will be needed anyway to enable the SAXConnector to know what
the
"Current" sitemap is. We could try this after Beta1.

Thanks,
dims

--- Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
> I get the Exception at the bottom of this email when I try to include something
> specified in a subsitemap.  The question I have is how does a sitemap allow you
> to incorporate EventPipelines that are declared in subsitemaps?  Can there be
> a second method available to the sitemap specification that returns an EventPipeline?
> At least to internal components?
>
> If not, then we have to resort to the hack that Dims had at the beginning....
> Any help?
>
> ERROR   34782   [cocoon  ] (Thread-10): Error selecting sitemap
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline.
>
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEventPipeline.java:236)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEventPipeline.java:136)

> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.saxconnector.XIncludeSAXConnector.processXIncludeElement(XIncludeSAXConnector.java:188)

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI