cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <>
Subject Re: [C2] Problem with SubSitemaps and XIncludeSAXConnector
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:50:05 GMT

I looked everywhere, checked with Giacomo also....No luck. So think we will have to add my
previous hack. (pass current Sitemap all the way till it reaches SAXConnector).
But we should also organize Sitemap's into a parent-children hierarchy so that we can navigate
hierarchy programatically. This will also allow us to specify sitemaps relative to each other.
What do you think? The hack will be needed anyway to enable the SAXConnector to know what
"Current" sitemap is. We could try this after Beta1.