cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C2] Avalon Disposable for releasing Components look'ed up in compose()
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:12:11 GMT
Berin,
There are many instances where we do a manager.lookup in compose() but we never call
manager.release(). Was thinking of implementing Disposable for such classes and call
manager.release in dispose() function. Is this ok? Will the Avalon Lifecycle take care of
calling
dispose() auto-magically?

Carsten,
In AbstractEventPipeline, CachingEventPipeling, NonCachingStreamPipeline.java:
- Please use the same selector to do both lookup and release
- Am not sure if all Components looked up are released.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager