cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [c2] bugs in xsp engine
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:36:41 GMT
Donald,

As of right now, the code is sub-sub-sub-optimal as it loads each of the specified Logicsheets
in
the XSP and also recursively loads all Logicsheet's referenced in those first set of LogicSheet's.
But now we know it can be done....Any thoughts on optimization? all the code is in addLogicSheet
function of AbstractMarkupLanguage.java

Thanks,
dims

--- Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > > * if you fail to declare a logicsheet namespace that's not used in your
> > > source xsp page, but only in a logicsheet it calls, that logicsheet is not
> > > applied. i think this is a well known bug, is anyone working on it?
> >
> > Just fixed this. Please give it a shot.
>
> actually, i just found a bug in this... if i use elements in the esql
> logicsheet both in my xsp page and in one of the logicsheets it calls, the
> esql logicsheet is applied twice, causing compilation problems due to
> duplicate method, variable, and inner class definitions. again, one
> solution would be to pass a parameter to the logicsheet that indicates if
> it's the first time it's been applied or not... can't decide if that's
> optimal or not tho.
>
> - donald

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager