cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <>
Subject Re: [C2]: Request/Response cleanup?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 12:20:04 GMT

Regarding #1, I had an offline query from ""Colin Britton" <>"
"Cookie logicsheets". Colin mentioned that they have ported the Cookie Logicsheet from C1
to C2.
(But not to the latest Request/Response interface). Waz waiting to hear from him again....Before
fixing the Cookie / HttpSession dependencies. But, yes, please go ahead and add new classes
wrap Cookie and Session.

Regarding #2, Am ok (+1) with removing sendRedirect()