cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <kzielin...@supermedia.pl>
Subject Re[2]: [C2] Default Database - based on HSQL Database Engine
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:56:29 GMT
Hello.

      HSQL database from C2 doesn't work so I have prepared some
      patches.
      1.
              xml-cocoon/web-inf/db/cocoondb.script
              I have added needed XML_TABLE
      2.
              xml-cocoon/web-inf/db/runWebServer.bat
              xml-cocoon/web-inf/db/runWebServer.sh
              Scipts for starting HSQL Database in backgroud.
      4.
              xml-cocoon/database.properties
              Modiffied file with correct database-url

      5.
              To run Cocoon2 with HSQL DB you need:
        a)
              Build Cocoon2 as it is written in xml-cocoon/Install
    [unix]  ./build.sh  -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp
    [win32] .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp
        c)
             Copy cocoon.war to Tomcat webapps and start Tomcat
        b)
              Start HSQL DB

--
Best regards,