cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From g-froehl...@gmx.de
Subject cocoon dev wanted?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 15:45:24 GMT
hi,
my name is gerhard froehlich. i'm german and currently I live in vienna
austria. In the moment I'm developing java application in serveral projects here
in vienna. mostly three tier applications (Java, Corba, Oracle). but I have
also skills in C, little bit C++, Perl and so on, but I think that's not so
important. I'm great fan of open source project and the philosophy behind, and
because of that I would like to take part in such a project.

but I have no idea if you need my work force and how this project is
organized. Maybe you could give some hints, how I can get involved.

last friday I wrote a simple MRU cache for cocoon which implements yout sore
interface. I sended the source towards Stefano Mazzocchi  and I hope he got
it.

so long
gerhard

--