cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <>
Subject [Re:][Slides] cocoon problems
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:48:18 GMT
>1.) ApacheCON 2000 Slides ==================================
>there is just one page to see, the images are not displayed.
Don't know for sure, but may it be that this demo still
issues URL's like <a href="?val=val&val2=val2">..
as it did before? For me this worked with IE, but
not with NS. (Modified it by hand and made work
with NS)

BTW: maybe it could be possible somehow to
get the current path (some
<request:get-servlet-path> or anything and
form such urls that will be acceptable by NS..)

Maybe it might be helpful to have in the request
taglib some feature to get
'slides.xml' out of '/some/path/to/slides.xml'
'slides' out of '/some/path/to/slides'
'' out of '/some/path/to/slides/'
reliably and independent of the Servlet API 2.0 - 2.2 - 2.3
casualities and differences.

This would help a lot to form liks that point to
the current 'processing chain entry' as i might
call it but with different query string.

In our applications we have to explicitly put
the name of the current file in our source
.xml that was later processed with xslt

Best regards,
   Tagunov Anthony

To unsubscribe, e-mail: