cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Known problem? XSP taglib with document(...) change don't get noticed
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:56:07 GMT
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Peter C. Verhage wrote:

> Weird subject?! :)
>
> What I ment is, when I create a taglib, that uses the XSLT document() method
> to include data from a certain XML document, once the page is generated it
> will not get regenerated once the with the document method included XML
> document changes.

try the util logicsheet. the document() function as provided by xalan
caches.... aggressively, let's say. forever is another word you could use.
besides, using the document() function to include xml data, even if you
could detect changes to the xml data, would mean having to endure an xsp
recompile whenever the xml data changed.

- donald