cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: esql, stored procedures and general
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 05:28:02 GMT
On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, JP Moresmau wrote:

> Anyway, I saw in the todo that the esql taglib needed support for stored
> procedures. I have started that today and it's going well, but since I'm
> new to this list I don't know if anybody is doing that yet. If not, I'd be
> happy to do it myself. If somebody else is doing it and needs a tester,
> don't hesitate!

hadn't had the opportunity to develop it myself yet, so i welcome your
patches.

> I noticed the esql documentation is quite succinct, and on the users list
> people seems to have trouble using it in some cases. There again, sorry for
> being such a newbie, but if help is needed writing some more doc I'd
> happily do it, even if I think I'm better at coding than documenting (I
> know, I know, I'm trying...).

succinct is a very kind word for it. i would be ecstatic to have
documentation magically appear.

> My online CV is at http://frenchstud.io, if somebody thinks my experience
> could be used for some outstanding "todo" thingies.

plenty of stuff on the c2 front, naturally. caching is the big bad guy
left, along with maybe content aggregation. most of the xsp logicsheets
have yet to be "ported" over.

- donald