cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Progress... Re: [C2][Xalan2] Xalan2J problems under heavy load using Apache JMeter
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:34:00 GMT

Just to report on my progress...

I believe this may not be a threading problem in Xalan as such, but a
reporting problem related to the hack in the TraxTransformer#reset
function.  The exception may be set, somehow reset() seems to be called on
the transformer while it is still running, and thus the null pointer
exception.  But the root cause seems unrelated.  I am getting
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse, which I suspect may be a
Xerces threading problem, but it is all speculation right now.

-scott