cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject [cocoon2] Bug in sitmap.xsl?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:40:12 GMT
Well, for the first time I finally got Cocoon2 running (about time, eh?).

I ran into a problem with sitemap.xsl at line 129, where it says:

          <xsl:variable name="config"><xsl:copy-of select
="."/></xsl:variable>
          private Map <xsl:value-of select="$type"/>Match (<xsl:value-of
select="java:getParameterSource($factory-loader, string($src),$config)"/>
pattern, Map objectModel) {
            <xsl:value-of select="java:getMethodSource($factory-loader,
string($src),$config)"/>

This tries to pass $config to XSLTFactoryLoader#getMethodSource(String
className, NodeList conf), but the Result Tree Fragment declared by the
variable isn't convertable to a NodeList.  If I change the variable
declaration to:

          <xsl:variable name="config" select="."/>

then everything seems happy.

Isn't this a bug in sitemap.xsl, or am I confused?

-scott