cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject Cocoon2 at CeBIT
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:24:22 GMT
Anyone coming to CeBIT this year and interested in seeing Cocoon2 in action
is invited to drop in on one of our booths and take a look:

Halle 18/EG Stand A24/11 (s&n)

Halle 3 Stand C33 (Partner with Software AG)

We are showing our Cocoon2 based integration platform and using it as a
frontend to Tamino - the XML database from Software AG. Also we are showing
how a Cocoon2 based solution can be used to control bank peripherals such as
an ATM and power such things as a News portal for banks....

So why not drop in and talk Cocoon2 stuff with us.

Matthew Langham (at CeBIT on 22./23.3.2001) / Carsten Ziegeler (at CeBIT on
27.3.2001)