cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject MaybeUpload problems
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:11:12 GMT
Hi,

using the current CVS and the maybeupload component we are having problems
uploading XML files. Once uploaded the XML files can no longer be parsed
with the parser.

Lines like the following are added to the XML file:

                                             -----------------------------7d
137c388011a

Abschicken
                                   -----------------------------7d137c388011
a--
<<

Or we get an parse exception saying that :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error generating the
resource:de.sundn.prod.sunshine.SunShineException: SAXException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An
        invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the element
content of the document.   at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ResourcePipeline.process(ResourcePipeline.java:203
)
<<

So - unless we are doing something stupid - maybeupload does not work
correctly for xml text files.

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]