cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: strange resons not going beta
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:45:19 GMT

Ok, lets vote on the following:

Should we implement CA first before going beta?
<<
+1 (see note below)

Should we go beta at (ie.) 1st May (Carstens suggestion)?
<<
+1

Should we go beta now?
<<
-1

Note: As we wrote yesterday - we would implement a first version of caching
to fit the May 1st timeframe. If other people can get the CA sorted out then
we would have a complete beta version May 1st.

Matthew (trying to plan what Carsten is to be doing the next couple of
months)
&
Carsten

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]