cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Angel Aray" <aa...@conectium.com>
Subject RE: Anyone tried Cocoon with tomcat3.3?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:05:41 GMT

I've been using C1 and tomcat33 for a while now without any problem.
Getting C2 to work has been a problem but then I haven't tried very hard.

--Angel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Turner [mailto:jeff@socialchange.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 10:17 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Anyone tried Cocoon with tomcat3.3?

Just wanted to raise this issue.. Cocoon 1 (and possibly 2) does not work
under
Tomcat 3.3m2, because the XSP processor doesn't get the right classpath.

It seems like 3.3 has fiddled with the "org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath" and
"java.class.path" attributes, leaving them almost empty.

Can anyone confirm this? Would this be something to raise on tomcat-dev, or
must C1 find a workaround?

--Jeff