cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JP Moresmau" ...@dol.ie>
Subject esql, stored procedures and general
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:33:36 GMT
Hi, my name is JP Moresmau, I'm French but living in Ireland, I have fours
years experience in Java and nearly as much in XML, and I'm really
interested in the area of XML document management, XSLT, XML/Databases,
XML/Java mappings... I have build my own system and have some ideas of
things I'd like to do, but I' like to contribute if possible to Cocoon,
because, as the doc puts it, it's great! To be honest, I just downloaded it
and installed it two days ago, but it's going well...
Anyway, I saw in the todo that the esql taglib needed support for stored
procedures. I have started that today and it's going well, but since I'm
new to this list I don't know if anybody is doing that yet. If not, I'd be
happy to do it myself. If somebody else is doing it and needs a tester,
don't hesitate!
I noticed the esql documentation is quite succinct, and on the users list
people seems to have trouble using it in some cases. There again, sorry for
being such a newbie, but if help is needed writing some more doc I'd
happily do it, even if I think I'm better at coding than documenting (I
know, I know, I'm trying...).
At the moment I am working for myself so I have time free...

My online CV is at http://frenchstud.io, if somebody thinks my experience
could be used for some outstanding "todo" thingies.

Thanks!!

JP

JP Moresmau
http://frenchstud.io