cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <>
Subject Re: Cocoon automatic configuration and CDK.
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:42:32 GMT
Krzysztof Zielinski <> wrote:
>I have prepared CDK (Cocoon Development Kit). I hope that name CDK
>isn't too much proud.
>CDK is ready to run Cocoon1 and Cocoon2 distribution based on Tomcat
>3.3-m2. (soon on Tomcat 4)

Good, this will save some headaches. :-)

>Cocoon2.war from CDK is configured with HypersonicSQL database.
>I have some propositions:
>1. I'd like to add link to CDK distribution on official Cocoon page.
>Actually CDK is on

Added on 3rd party page in CVS.

>2. I'd like to store CDK on server.

You need to bring it up-to-date first - ship cocoon 1.8.2. Also README-FIRST
is not finished and does not exist. And I don't think an "official"
apache release of CDK should use a beta version of tomcat, in my opinion.

>3. I'd like to make Cocoon 2 configuration with various databases more
>I have modified original build.xml and Cocoon 2 files with database

Have you modified anything in Cocoon 1? If so what?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message