cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: strange resons not going beta (was Re: C2: trouble getting streaming to work as expected)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:11:00 GMT
Couldn't a 2.0aX release be made available for download.  The nightly
build idea is handy for some folk but it doesn't resolve concerns about
stability.  If a particular alpha release can be defined as a milestone
and released as a numbered alpha release and made available directly off
the C2 website, then this could instill some confidence without forcing C
2.0 to be cacheless and CA less.

Stuart.