cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon George" <>
Subject [C2] Help offered
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:52:43 GMT
Hi folks,

I've been silently observing the cocoon project for a while now and feel its
time to contribute something back.  I have quite a bit of experience with
Cocoon 1 and have used it in a couple of successful projects, but Cocoon 2
seems to offer a real step forward.  I think I've now reached a suitable
level of familiarity with the design concepts and architecture of Cocoon 2 -
hence this email.

Perhaps someone could suggest some areas that need more design/coding help.
We have specific requirements  for content aggregation, intelligent caching
and content syndication - some of which I gather are under development at
the moment.

I've been extremely impressed with the standard of design and coding that's
been done so far.  I hope I can live up to your high standards !

Simon George

(Systems Architect, Finsoft Ltd)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: