cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Park, Paul" <PP...@ebuilt.com>
Subject [C2] doctype error for wap serializer (missing the '>' character)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:54:15 GMT
I've downloaded the latest code from CVS and now I'm getting a strange
behavior.

When using a serializer with the dtd configuration such as wap serializer

e.g.

   <map:serializer name="wap"    mime-type="text/vnd.wap.wml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
    <doctype-public>-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN</doctype-public>
    <doctype-system>http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml</doctype-system>
   </map:serializer>

it is being serialized incorrectly with a partial dtd declaration

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"<wml>...</wml>

For some reason, '>' character is missing for the doctype declaration in the
serialized stream? I've browsed through the xml serializer code but it is
basically calling the classes in xalan.

Anyone else experiencing this behavior??

Any pointer/hint would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul