cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From steven.no...@the-ecorp.com
Subject XSL parameter passing from sitemap
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:38:02 GMT
I've tried to pass an XSL parameter to a stylesheet in a resource pipeline,
and although it apparently is being passed through to the Trax transformer
(at least the relevant debug statement is triggered ;-), I can't reference
the parameter in my stylesheet. Is this a Cocoon or a Xalan bug?

stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
	<xsl:param name="section" />
	<xsl:template match="/">
			<head>
				<title>
					<xsl:value-of select="/doc/title" />

				</title>
			</head>
				<b>listsection style</b>
				<xsl:value-of select="$section" />
				<xsl:apply-templates select="/doc/body" />
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

sitemap fragment:

<map:resource name="thoughts">
	<map:generate src="content/resources/thoughts/index.xml"/>
	<map:transform src="style/listsection.xsl">
		<parameter name="section" value="thoughts"/>
	</map:transform>
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:resource>

Also, has anyone already looked at my 'slashes in resourcenames' problem?

Regards,

</Steven>