cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: Error: class not found
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:22:51 GMT

Katerina,

On Monday, March 05, 2001, 3:50:59 PM, you wrote:

Katerina> Hello, all,

Katerina> I am added a new producer to cocoon.properties and to XML
Katerina> file in the form of <cocoon-process type ="My Producer">

Missing question mark ? :)

Katerina> However, when I try to open it - it gives me class not found
Katerina> error. I checked the path in cocoon.properties file and it
Katerina> is corrent. What am I doing wrong?

You leave one important point untouched: where did you put the
compiled class file for MyProducer ?

Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences