cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] sitemap
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:05:27 GMT
John Morrison wrote:

> My (main) sitemap doesn't reload automatically - is there something I need
> to set somewhere?

Are you sure? The sitemap regenerates as a background thread, in the
mean time you'll be served from the old one. As soon as the new sitemap
is available it will be used instead of the old one.

> I'd also like to know what is possible with the sitemap - is there any
> documents which describe what's there and what's intended in the future?

Well, indead we could have used some more docs. You'll find pieces
scattered around in the repository. The original proposal is
xdocs/draft/sitemap-working-draft.xmap and others are in the xdocs.
You'll get html version if you do a build docs (or alike)

Giacomo