cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Burton <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject [C2] SVG Serializer
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:54:41 GMT
I have just committed support for the new Batik TranscoderFactory I
wrote in the SVG Serializer.  I have complete faith in the patch,
however it is not fully tested...  Sorry guys.  For some reason Tomcat
(4.0b1) refuses to start, with a FileNotFound thrown from java.util.zip.

This update allows the user to only specify a MIME type and the
transcoder will be automatically selected if one is registered. The
factory at the moment knows about image/png, image/jpeg and image/jpg.
A transcoder can still be specified if you want to use a custom
transcoder.

I hope it works!  If it breaks, mail me at rossb@apache.org and
r.burton@180sw.com (my work address).

Now, I'm going to play some Counter-Strike :-)
Ross