cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anybody run into this error with Oracle JDBC?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:53:17 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Take a look at this message.
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&ic=1&th=564ddc390a32e93c&seekd=919673285#919673285
>
> Thanks,
> dims

Thanks to dims' link, I have some example code.  Since Oracle is the Deviant, I will provide
a special
case for Oracle in both the Reader and the Writer.  This sucks, and requires that we have
multiple
classes to do the same thing--but that's the advantage of OO isn't it?

Oh, in order to do Plug and Play LargeObject handling substitution, I will have to use the
AbstractFactory
Pattern and LOB object handler interfaces.  And I was supposed to have this app working today...
:(
Looks like I'm going to put some overtime in over the weekend!

> --- Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:

> > working
 I can't see what is