cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Anybody run into this error with Oracle JDBC?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:47:42 GMT
I get this exception consistently at the same point every time.  Unfortunately, the code was
working
yesterday.  The difference is something in the JdbcConnectionPool code.  I can't see what
is causing
this to happen, so I am appealling to all of you out there who may have used the Oracle JDBC
driver.

WARN    89178   [cocoon  ] (Thread-10): There was an error closing the datasource
java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

	at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:114)

	at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:156)

	at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:269)

	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.setAutoCommit(OracleConnection.java:437)

	at org.apache.avalon.util.datasource.JdbcConnection.setAutoCommit(JdbcConnection.java:73)

	at org.apache.avalon.util.datasource.JdbcConnection.close(JdbcConnection.java:97)

	at org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseAddAction.act(DatabaseAddAction.java:112)