cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Koechlin <skoech...@ivision.fr>
Subject [C1] Patch to make OmitXMLDeclaration a cocoon.properties' parameter
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:18:16 GMT
I'm working with a Cisco IP Phone with a buildin HTTP browser.

This browser can read text/xml conforming to some specific
DTDs, but it's parser is very light and can not handle
Processing Instructions nor XML declaration.

With this patch, it's possible to create an output type
using XMLFormatter without having a XML declaration.

I can not make this work with XHTMLFormatter nor
HTMLFormatter but, I think, this is not really usefull.

Is it OK to apply this patch to the repository ?

--
Sébastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr