cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ServletOutputLogTarget not included
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:22:11 GMT
"Santoso, Tommy" wrote:

> I'm developing some stuffs with xml-cocoon at moment and just checked out
> xml-cocoon a minute ago. Since ServletOutputLogTarget apart of avalon, I
> find it makes sence to include it in third party jars of xml-cocoon. Please
> make sure to include servlet.jar in third party jars during building the
> logkit.jar.
>
> Question: Is it necessary to include both logkit.jar and avalonapi.jar?
> since logkit.jar apart of avalonapi.jar

Actually, that is no longer the case.  After Avalon made the move to
Jakarta, the one large project was split into five smaller projects:
Avalon (avalonapi.jar), LogKit (logkit.jar), Testlet (testlet.jar),
Pheonix (pheonix.jar: server kernel), and Cornerstone (cornerstone.sar:
basic server Blocks).

As a consequence, LogKit is no longer part of avalonapi.jar.  I will
correct the logkit.jar issue with ServletOutputLogTarget.